Corona Update #4
Dear guests, below you will find a summary of the most important information for your trip:
- Check-In: Please let us know the approximate time of arrival on DAY OF ARRIVAL. Although we cannot guarantee rooms and discounted parking until 1:00pm, you are welcome to arrive earlier. We will check you in earlier and hand out the parking card if already possible. We will store your luggage for you until your room is ready. If you arrive after 20:00, we would like to ask you to contact us, so that we can possibly organize a late arrival for you.
- Breakfast: Due to the Coronavirus, we unfortunately had to discontinue our breakfast buffet for the time being. Nevertheless, it is still possible for us to serve you a breakfast tailored for you with the help of a breakfast menu. Breakfast menu to view. You will be given the current menu upon arrival. Guests who prefer a vegetarian or vegan diet also have the opportunity to do so. Furthermore, we offer gluten-free baked goods. We will also try to offer appropriate substitutes for you in case of other allergies. However, please let us know early enough.
- Restaurants: We recommend the following restaurants nearby (please note that a reservation in advance is highly recommended!)and also gladly reserve a table for you:
–Marktplatz 10 German cuisine (closed Monday, KITCHEN UNTIL 7PM due to Corona situation).
–Le Bistro International cuisine (open daily)
–Stahlbad Mediterranean cuisine (open daily)
-Unicorn International cuisine (closed Monday)
- Casino: open, currently free admission, limited gaming: +49 7221 3024-0
- Thermal baths: Caracalla open since 6.6 (currently no reservation required). Friedrichsbad unfortunately (as of 6.6) closed until fall, any changes can be found at: https://www.carasana.de/de/
- Museums: all open, please note any reservation requirements (especially at Freieder Burda) in advance.
- Hiking: Right outside the hotel door you can start being active: Panoramaweg, in our opinion, Germany’s most beautiful hiking trail, is ideally suited to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Because hiking is not only for the body, but also for the soul, a blessing. We will be happy to pack you a lunch for your hike. https://www.baden-baden.com/media/touren/panoramaweg-etappe-1-kurhaus-zur-merkurbergbahn
- Rose novelty garden and Merkurbergbahn: open
- Hygiene: please remember to wear a mouth-nose protection in the hallways and at the reception of the hotel and wherever possible to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from everyone present. We have provided disinfectant for you in the hallway.
- Hygiene: please remember to wear a mouth-nose protection in the corridors and at the reception of the hotel and wherever possible to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from all those present. We have provided disinfectant for you in the hallway.
- Cancellation conditions: If official requirements change, we will of course adjust the booking conditions here in the interests of our guests and accordingly allow free cancellations and rebookings.